5 Local SEO Strategies to Grow Your Business in Calgary
- Build Local Citations: Adding your business to local directories can benefit you immensely but at the same time can be time consuming. This process is fairly straightforward and easy to accomplish. If you wish for your website design to boost in local search rankings, then this is a great local SEO strategy you can use for your business. To give you an idea here are the top things people want to see when doing a local search for a company; address, phone number, proximity to location, hours of operation, company name, website, prices, general products/services and ratings/reviews. When putting your company is local directories is very important to include all of this information.
- NAP Audit: NAP stands for Business Name, Address, and Phone Number. By having this information consistently listed in important citation directories such as Yelp will help boost your local rank. If you have an inconsistent or incorrect NAP it could hurt your local rankings. Have all of you business information be consistent to increase your local SEO rankings for your website design.
- Create a Google+ Local Page: This one is definitely an obvious one that any local marketing firm will tell you. You must create a Google “My Business” for each and every location for your business. This is completely free to do for anyone our there and will appear right next to other relevant search results. Google favours businesses with a “My Business” account over ones that don’t have one. This is definitely one of the most important things to do in order to help your local SEO marketing strategy.
- Local Pages – Local Keywords: Another important local SEO strategy to help with your business marketing is to create local landing pages that target local keyword searches. You also must do this is a way that seems natural for the user.
- Reviews: Another great local SEO strategy for your business is to gain online reviews. Search engines favour companies who have more reviews only because consumers love reading reviews. In fact close to 90% of consumers have read a review to determine the quality of a local business. It’s time to get those organic reviews going!
Local: (403) 700-2276 | Toll Free: 1 (888) 857-6597 | [email protected]