Calgary SEO Tips for Ranking on Google
- Focus on good keywords – Use a tool like Google Keyword Planner to help you pick keywords that people are searching for.
- Scope out the competition – Open a private browsing window and search for the keyword you want to rank for. The top ten results are your competition, so check them out and think about how you can do better.
- Write great content – No matter what type of content you are writing, it needs to be better than the competition or it won’t get noticed.
- Insert the keyword in strategic locations – You carefully chose your keyword, so make sure it gets noticed. The keyword phrase or a similar alternative should be included in the page title, one or more sub-headers, in the name and alt-tags of any images, in the URL, and in the post itself.
- Include internal links – Link your new Calgary SEO content to other pages on your website.
- Get external links – External links are from other websites and Google uses them to help determine the quality of a post. Reach out and ask other website owners for links to start developing external links.
A Calgary SEO Company Boosts Your Efforts
Getting the most out of your SEO campaign is tricky. These basic tips help you get started, but if you’re ready to take your campaign to the next level, consider working with a Calgary SEO company. The expertise of a marketing company helps you stay ahead of the competition and rank high on results pages.
GrowME Marketing can help you take your marketing campaign to the next level and get you that search ranking you want!
Questions or comments? Contact GrowME for more information, your Calgary
Marketing Company with the tools your business needs for GROWTH!
Local: (403) 547-6963 | Toll Free: 1 (855) 547-6963 | [email protected]