Small Business Marketing Tips to Implement
- Drive interest to your website through social media marketing. It important to have your brand seen in as many places as possible to draw attention to the products and services offered on your website.
- Customize your website design. It is estimated that 80% of people use the Internet to find the products or services they need.
- Use the same social media marketing platforms as your consumer. This is an easy way to get your business noticed by new consumers in your target audience.
- Advertise on Google using Google AdWords. It is important to build your brand and let new consumers find you easily, all while improving your search engine ranking.
- Give away your product. Contests and giveaways on your website or social media can spark interest in your product. Make sure to attend local events and give away your product to as many consumes as possible.
- Start a blog. A content strategy is an important aspect of your marketing strategy. Provide useful information that relates to your business and your customers to improve brand awareness.
- Contact your consumers. Send e-mails on a regular basis to customers with helpful and valuable information. This can help you to stay connected with your customers.
- Sponsor an organization in your community that aligns with your brand. This will bring awareness to your company and demonstrate selflessness, which can bring about a positive reputation.
- Go to networking events. This is one way to establish yourself as an authority in your field.
- Reach out. Search forums for potential customers and target problems that are specific to your product or service and offer helpful advice.
Build a Marketing Strategy for Your Small Business
Your business may be small, but it still deserves a great online marketing strategy to help it grow.
Contact our online marketing experts to find out how you can make your business grow!
Questions or comments? Contact GrowME for more information, your Calgary Marketing Company with the tools your business needs for GROWTH!